Thursday 23 March 2017



THIS IS MY RIGHTING ABOUT USAIN BOLT



I’m in such a rush I smash through the door, my mum calling out to me.
“Usain Usain you're going to be late son.” “No worries mum.”I yell back. I’m rushing down the road so fast that I dimly hear mum yell. “You forgot your…” I barely hear anything.
I’m speeding through town so fast that the houses are like flashes of light. “I’m not gonna be late,I’m not gonna be late,I’m not gonna be late.” I chant.
A dog runs into my way and barks at me then starts chasing me I jump on a bench, the dog runs into the bench so I gap it to school shish past the P.E teacher swishing his papers everywhere then rush into class right on time. “YEA.” I say in triumph
The bell rings as loud as a fog horn the school day is so boring that I fall asleep then it’s lunch time yay I think in my head,then it gets to me...I forgot my lunch!

I walk deprest out of the room holding my stomach rumbling like an earthquake smelling the food that I should of had I am so annoyed so just sit down. “Haa.” I sye. The P.E teacher shuffles towards me and says. “Do you want some lunch?” I so happy seeing food that I can’t resist,but before I can say yes he interrupts me. “BUT first you have to beat him in a race!” “Him?!”I say “Just here to that tree.” He exclaims. “OK.” I say. I get in a good running position, the whistle blows and we’re of racing to the tree I look back and there’s the food,I remember the way I want that food so much,I start going faster and in an instant I am in front of him…
I win YES. “I win I win I win I win!”I chant. Ok,Ok heres your lunch track star,you now your good but if you want to be great you’re gonna have to take to another level.
I run over to the school track and start training.
6 years later…
“Running down the track it’s the teenage sensation Usain Bolt.”   “NO one can beat him there trying but failing and he wins WINS WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIIIIIIN!”

The Jamaican
Jamaica's hopes rest on BOLT

10 years later he is a 8 times back to back gold medalist.

No comments:

Post a Comment